Sunday, December 28, 2008

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin badgers.

[A short squat man wearing a shiny metallic shirt only buttoned half way with wide collars heads up to the podium. His hair is slicked back and a shiny gold medallion is nestled comfortably in a copious tuft of chest hair.]

Hey Yo. My name is Joey LoDucca of LoDucca Brothers Automotive Repair and Storage. My parole office says I gots to come to these meetings. I’m like one of dem addicts or something.

[Hank the Were Wimp pipes in “Sir, I believe you want the meeting down the hall. This is Were Creatures Anonymous.”]

Oh Yeah, I’m one of dose too. I’m whatchu call one of dem dere Were-Badgers. My Girlfriend says I gots a bad temper and I needs to come to dese meetings. I told her to mind her own beeswax, but then the judge got all over me for kicking da crud out of some goombah that got in my way at the grocery store. I told him dat it was my right as an American citizen to kick the living tar out of jerks that annoy me. And then he said it was his right to send me to da pokey if I didn’t come to dese meetings.

I done already spent time in da big house. Dey don’t take too kindly to my kind if you know what I mean.

[Someone from the crowd yells out “Were-Creature?”]

No, Italian, ya dumb Pollock.

I don’t knows how you guys handle this. Every time I turn around there’s some moron begging to get his throat ripped out. Da guy who got me sent here took da last box of cinnamon pop tarts right before me. You can’t tell me dat he didn’t deserve to get blasted.

The other day there was dis tremendously fat fool going down the escalator and was just standing and not walking down. I couldn’t get around him, so I freakin blasted him. I mean go down the freakin escalator. If you don’t want to move, stay on your couch and watch reruns of Bonanza for heavens sake. Damn Hoss wannabe just stood there wasting my time.

And dis time of da year, they come out in force. You can’t reach your hand out without brushing up against some moron that is dying to get blasted. I say go return your crappy gift and get the freak off of da roads. You people are really pissing me off.

Dat’s all I gots ta say. And remember if you need good quality repairs on your mode of vehicular transportation or need some place to store your boat, RV, or expensive pieces of jewelry, be sure to call LoDucca Brothers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy's going to take some work on our part to get settled down. Hey, anyone know a good anger management person who's also one of us?

Anonymous said...

I don't need no anger management. I'm gonna blast you!

Anonymous said...

Look, we all know badgers are tough. No doubt about it, but you aren't dealing with a bunch of normals now. Every one of us can turn into a predator of some kind. Well, except for that were-slug.

So you're not going to be able to push us around and you're not going to be able to scare us like you do normals. It might take a few of us to pin you, but we can do it and we will do it if you don't start showing some manners real fast.

We're here to help you out but we're not going to be badgered -- uh, sorry about the pun -- by you!

The rest of you are with me, right?

Anonymous said...

uh... im gonna go home and work on my tan, hank. let me know if you get stuck... and ill, uh, send someone to help.

Anonymous said...

Settle down. I ain't gonna hurt no one. I just don't need yous folk ridin me like my girlfriend and that lousy judge, who deserves a good blastin'!

Nag Nag Nag, dat's all I hear.

Anonymous said...

No one here is going to nag you, Joey. You can count on that much. Unless you start dating a vampire, but that's a different story.

Anonymous said...

I knew one of them crazy vampire chicks one time. She pissed me off so I blasted her.

Anonymous said...

Yep, Hank, you can count on me. I've done my share of varmint rasslin' in the past, and I can still hold my own.

But I think you can relax. It looks like our young turk is OK, now.

No, Joey, calm down. It's just an expression. I know yer Italian, not Turkish.

Anonymous said...

Joey, Joey, Joey,.......This is the season of Peace and Good Will among among men. Lighten up, let these minor irritations slide off your greasy hair like a nicely sauced linguini slides off a fork. Settle down, breathe deep and release. Go home, do some breathing exercises, have a little chianti, learn to relax.

It is important for the entire were community for all of us to be able to control our "inner animal"

Avete bisogno di qualcosa per la vostra costipazione.

A piu tardi!